Do you eat healthy for your eyes? A recently published review found that many Americans older than 50 are not consuming enough of the nutrients that promote eye health. “Many adults don’t think about their eye health or sight until it’s too late to reverse the damage their eyes may have sustained,” Elizabeth Johnson, PhD, one of the review authors, said in the release. “Our review shows that incorporating proper nutrition into the diet can help adults protect their eye health. It’s a small step that can go a long way.” The review was funded by Bausch + Lomb and published as an Expert Opinion in the Journal of Clinical Interventions in Aging.
- The Basics of Maintaining Good Eye Health
- Mansi Parikh, M.D., commits to join Eye Care Center of Northern Colorado
- Optometry Dry Eye Exams Jane Wolford, OD, Eye Care Center of Northern Colorado
- Optometry Eye Doctor profile Jane Wolford, OD, Eye Care Center of Northern Colorado
- Optometry Primary Eye Care Nearsightedness Farsightedness Jane Wolford, OD