Wondering if you are a candidate for LASIK? Submit an email request for a free consultation, or call us at 303-772-3300. Dr Andrews, our board certified cornea specialist, has performed thousands of LASIK procedures. Your free consultation will include quality time with our highly trained technicians and Dr Andrews to determine if you are a candidate for LASIK.
The LASIK Consultation at the Eye Care Center of Northern Colorado is a time for you to have all of your LASIK questions answered. While we are determining whether or not you are a good candidate for LASIK, we encourage you to ask questions about:
- How much LASIK costs
- What level of LASIK experience our doctors have
- How our LASIK technologies work
- Potential risks of LASIK
- How the procedure is done
- How long the recovery will be
Expect to spend 60-90 minutes in our office during your LASIK consultation. The exam will include:
- Eye exams to determine your exact vision characteristics
- Corneal thickness measurement
- Medical history overview
- Identification of eye conditions or diseases
You will only be given the “green light” for LASIK if we strongly believe that you have the right vision and medical conditions for success. The decision to proceed with LASIK is up to you.
Contact us today to schedule your LASIK Consultation