One of the first questions people ask when inquiring about laser vision correction is cost. After a person makes a few calls, they suddenly realize that LASIK fees are all over the place – $499 per eye up to $2300 per eye. Why the difference?
Questions you should ask when doing your research:
- Is the center using the latest technology available? (Blade-free LASIK)
- Does the fee include the pre-op evaluation and all post-op visits?
- How long is the post-op period?
- Are there additional charges for a greater degree of myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), or astigmatism? (This is called a tiered pricing structure.)
- What is the enhancement policy?
Our goal at the Eye Care Center of Northern Colorado is to make things simple for our patients. One fee for Blade-free LASIK using the Ziemer Femtosecond laser to create the flap, and the Wavelight Allegretto laser platform to perform the treatment. Our fee includes the pre-op evaluation and all post-op visits. No surprises, no hidden costs, no upcharge based on prescription.
Call Michelle at 303-682-3396, or email her at email@example.com if you would like to learn more about LASIK at the Eye Care Center of Northern Colorado.