External & Infectious Eye DiseaseCall (303) 772-3300 to schedule an appointment.
External and Infectious Eye Disease
Patients with significant recurrent or chronic ocular surface problems can represent a diagnostic challenge. We welcome such challenges and are willing to run full evaluations and tests to get to the bottom of these cases and their systemic causes. Recently diagnosed cases include:
- Acantamoeba keratitis
- Thygeson’s SPK’s
- Nodular scleritis due to undiagnosed Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Dry Eye due to Wegner’s granulomatosis
- Dacryocystocole with preseptal cellulitis.
- Ocular cicatricial pemphigoid and ankyloblepharon.
- Corneal and conjunctival neoplasms.
- Bacterial corneal ulcers.
- Fungal corneal ulcers.
- Viral corneal disease.
Infectious disease cases can be taken on an emergency basis. We will send cultures, microscopic, serological, and tissue tests as indicated and manage fortified topical or injected ocular medications and systemic medications as needed in these cases.
Call us today at (303) 772-3300 to schedule an appointment.
Request a Cornea Consultation