Optometry Annual Eye Exams Robert Krone, OD Video Transcript

As an optometrist here at the Eye Care Center, we look for macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataracts; those are the main ones, but we do everything.  I do consultations to see if you are actually a candidate for refractive surgery.  If you get a foreign body in your eye, I can take it out and take care of that.  If you get infection in your eye, I can treat that.  Some people’s eyelashes turn in, and I pull those eyelashes to make sure they do not scratch the eye.  If you have something more detailed, we have the specialists here that I can refer you to to get taken care of.  If I can’t treat it, we have someone here that can.

Call (720) 853-3223 or TEXT (303) 622-0630 for an appointment.