Comprehensive Eye Exams
We are your eyecare partners for your annual eye exam. During your appointment, we will work with you to understand your health history, any current issues, and vision goals. Your eye exam includes testing for eye diseases like glaucoma and macular degeneration as well as screening for systemic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
CALL (303) 772-3300 or TEXT (303) 622-0630 to schedule an appointment at one of our convenient optical offices in Longmont and Lafayette, or complete the following form:
Your comprehensive eye exam includes:
- Determination of prescription specific for your needs. We often consider task-specific prescriptions for our patients who are athletes, heavy computer users, night drivers, photographers, and artists.
- Eye health exam for diseases such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, dry eyes, environmental sensitivities and allergies
- Dilation of pupils to examine retina
- Examine for health problems that are visible in the eyes, such as high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol, allergies, stress, and autoimmune diseases.
- Blood pressure screening
- Eye pressure screening for glaucoma
- Patient education on lens and prescription options
- ECCNC sees patients 10 years of age and above